- Stainless steel bunch essential to attract the attention of the companions during a diving: simply pull out the Seac Hammer knife from the sheath and beat the end of the handle on the cylinder
- ANTI-SLIP GRIP: The rigid body of the Seac Hammer diving knife handle features a soft rubber overprint that increases grip for added safety, both with gloves and bare hands
- REVERSIBLE FIXING: Seac Hammer Diving Dagger sheath attaches with two practical straps provided and allows you to safely store the knife by inserting it indifferently on both sides
- 12 cm tempered stainless steel blade and a total length of 25 cm; the Seac Hammer underwater knife can be hooked with a slash, thanks to the practical eyelet for added safety
- APNEA FISHING: In addition to being one of the diving accessories, Seac Hammer is also a great knife for apnea fishing
- Features Virobloc safety locking ring
- Varnished beech handle
- 7cm polished stainless steel blade
- Blister Pack
- Built for the Hunter Handmade in the U.S.A. Used by the working man
- Anza choose to make knives from files because a file is an excellent source of high carbon tool steel. Through a process called annealing, we remove the brittleness normally found in a file. The knives are then hand ground to shape and final finishing, polishing and sharpening are then completed. The final result is a beautifully made knife that will both hold an edge and sharpen easily. All Anza knives are made from high carbon file steel and will darken with age
- THERE IS A TIME WHEN IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE A GREAT KNIFE, NOW IS THAT TIME
- The advantage of high carbon steel is that it holds a sharp edge very well and is easier to sharpen than comparable stainless blades
- Bonus Sharpening Stone 6" x 2" x 1" Grit: Fine l Coarse Aluminum oxide construction
Top 5 Hunting Knives
When you’re out in the wilderness, a hunting knife is essential. This can do so many tasks, from cutting ropes and sticks to skinning what you kill that it is almost impossible to survive without one. So, if you’re planning a trip any time soon, you really do need the right knife.
Fortunately, there are a number of high quality hunting blades available on the market right now. If you’re looking for such a tool, here’s a list of the 5 best options you can buy today.
Ka-Bar US Army Blade Review – Our Number 1
As far as survival equipment goes, this Ka-Bar (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is designed to suit a variety of situations. You can mount it on a rifle or carry it by hand. This is down to its impressive size and its various useful features, including:
- With a 7 inch blade, this knife will make light work of various asks, whether its cutting foliage or skinning an animal.
- The blade itself is also made of carbon steel. Not only is this easy to clean, it provides a strong durable blade that will take whatever challenges you put it through.
- This tool also comes with a thick leather handle, which provides excellent grip – exactly what you need when hunting.
- Of course, it can also be fitted to various hunting rifles and armaments too.
- If you want to carry it on your person, the thick plastic sheath is a welcome inclusion and provides a great to secure the knife.
- A 318g, this is a very lightweight blade, despite the use of heavy materials such as steel and leather.
- Similarly, even with its 7 inch blade, this knife has a discrete size of 34.6 x 8.3 x 6.4 cm, allowing you to carry it in various pouches and compartments.
As you can see, a lot of work has gone into providing a tool that meets your wilderness needs. This is a very competitive product for its price range and its many features make it an option worth considering.
Features: 7 Inch Blade – Carbon Steel – Leather Handle – Plastic Sheath – 318g – 34.6 x 8.3 x 6.4cm
Pricing: High End
Ontario Knife Company Raider Bowie Review – Number 2
The Raider Bowie Fixed blade Knife by the Ontario Knife Company is another product designed to fulfil a variety of needs. With one of the largest blades available, this device is also supported by numerous other unique properties, including:
- With a 9.8 inch blade, this is a very big knife, great for cutting branches or skinning animals alike.
- Similarly, this is another carbon steel blade that uses the material to provide durability and a light weight feel at the same time.
- As for the handle, this is made from a smooth black kraton material, offering a comfortable grip.
- The sheath itself is leather and helps to secure the blade, keeping the sharp parts safe and protected.
- Despite its use of heavy and durable materials, this knife still only weights 640g, which is quite light for something of this size.
- Size wise, this knife is of a reasonable size, with a rough frame of 45.7 x 7.6 x 5.1 cm.
If you’re looking for a large tool to help you with any challenge or task, there are few products that can match this level of versatility.
Features: 9.8 Inch Blade – Carbon Steel – Black Kraton Handle – Leather Sheath – 640g – 45.7 x 7.6 x 5.1cm
Ka-Bar Marine Hunter Review – Number 3
Another Ka-Bar, the Marine Hunter is a smaller variant that still provides a sharp cutting implement and a high quality finish you would expect from such a well known company. Let’s look at some of its more unique offerings.
- With a 4 inch blade, this isn’t the largest knife available, but its small size makes it discrete and light, perfect for lighter loads.
- Despite its shorter length, this blade is made from a strong stainless steel, which doesn’t buckle under pressure and is always easy to clean.
- Similarly, the leather handle provides excellent grip, as well as a classic aesthetic.
- The sheath is also made of leather, providing a matching – yet just as strong – way of storing the knife safely.
- This is also one of the lightest knifes available. Despite including leather and steel in its inclusion, at 90.7 g it’s exceptionally light.
- Likewise, it also retains a rather small size of just 34.3 x 7.6 x 5.7 cm, making it very easy to store!
It may be small but the size isn’t everything. This knife is easy to use and can cut through most items with ease, which is exactly what you need when you’re outdoors.
Features: 4 Inch Blade – Stainless Steel – Leather Handle – Leather Sheath – 90.7g – 34.3 x 7.6 x 5.7cm
Gerber Bear Grylls Sheath Serrated Edge Review – Number 4
- At 4 inches, the blade is a good length for a variety of tasks, from preparing food to cutting rope.
- Similarly, the blade is made of a carbon stainless steel, providing a strong material that’s easy to clean.
- Half of the edge of this blade is also serrated, which helps in more difficult tasks, such as cutting thicker ropes.
- The rubber handle offers some good grip and maintains the knife’s lightweight properties.
- Likewise, the nylon sheath is a welcome inclusion and provides a safe way to securely store the knife.
- However, you don’t need to take the sheath with you, as the knife actually folds in on itself.
- As an added bonus, this blade also comes with a survival pocket guide with plenty of useful information.
As you can see, a great amount of care has gone into designing a tool that is easy to carry on you, yet still provides plenty of use. This is one of those products that looks small but still manages to solve a lot of problems.
Features: 4 Inch Blade – Carbon Stainless Steel – Serrated Edge – Rubber Handle – Nylon Sheath – Fold-able Blade – Survival Pocket Guide
Camillus Vortex Carbo Nitride Lock Review – Number 5
- With a 3.25 inch blade, this a very discrete knife that can prove useful in a variety of situations.
- Likewise, it is made from titanium bonded steel, which helps ensure extra durability.
- This is also supported by a textured handle, which allows for excellent grip.
- The blade itself is also collapsible, locking into itself for secure protection when not directly in use.
- All of these features help to keep this knife rather light with a weight of just 181 g.
- Likewise, with a size of 20.3 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm, this is a very small and discrete tool.
While it is small, the lightweight design and smaller size actively work in this product’s favour. It’s easy to carry and use, yet operates just like a larger blade.
Features: 3.25 Inch Blade – Titanium Bonded Steel Blade – Textured Handle – Fold-able Blade – 181g – 20.3 x 2.5 x 2.5cm
As you can see, you’re not short of high quality hunting knife options. Even among the top 5, however, it’s clear that the Ka-Bar US Army Blade Knife stands out from the rest. Thanks to its big size, reliable materials and well-crafted design, this option is the perfect go-to knife for all your hunting and survival needs.