Top 3 Electric Knife Sharpeners
An electric carving knife is a must have for any kitchen. They make carving meats and loaves of bread effortless and are a magnificent product to have tucked away in the kitchen cupboard. Here, we review the best electric carving knives currently on the market.
Tower T19003 Electric Carving Knife, 180 W – Black Review – Our Number 1
The Tower T19003 Electric Carving Knife (view on Amazon) is a nifty tool which makes carving food effortless. Here’s what it has to offer.
- The knife has a 180 W motor, making it a powerful machine which quickly slices through food items.
- It’s multi-functional when slicing meats and can carve both cooked and frozen products.
- The blades on the knife are stainless steel and dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean and long-lasting.
- Safety release blades have been built into the design to prevent any accidents while in use.
- The knife comes with a 3 year guarantee, giving you reassurance should anything go wrong with the product.
- The product is elegantly designed and would look right at home in the kitchen.
- It weighs in at 785 grams, making it light and comfortable to use.
The Tower T19003 Electric Carving Knife is a lightweight, well-made carving knife that includes some great features, including a good warranty and safety release blades. The lightweight machine is perfect for anyone with joint problems and can quietly and effectively carve through a variety of food products.
Features: 180 W motor – Lightweight – Stainless steel – Dishwasher safe – Safety release blades – Easy to clean – Elegantly designed – 3 year guarantee
James Martin by Wahl Electric Knife Review – Number 2
The James Martin by Wahl Electric Knife is a stylish product which has the added benefit of being tested and approved by the well-known TV chef, James Martin. It includes some great features and functions which include the following.
- The James Martin knife has a 120 W motor which makes it easy to carve and cut food items.
- The knife has multi-purpose functions as it comes with two interchangeable blades which you can switch between to cut all types of meats. A coarse blade is also included for use when carving frozen foods and tough meats.
- A safety lock with an on/off switch and safety release blades are built into the knife giving you peace of mind when using the product.
- The blades are made from stainless steel and are dishwasher safe, making them durable and easy to clean.
- The knife has a soft touch rubberised insert which provides additional grip, comfort and control when in use.
- The knife has a moderate noise level to ensure it’s not damaging to the ears when being used.
- Tested and approved by TV chef, James Martin.
The James Martin by Wahl Electric Knife is available in stunning white, making it simple, clean and a beautiful accessory to add to your kitchen. The interchangeable blades are a great feature which sets this carving knife apart from some if its rivals on the market. In addition to this, the safety lock and on/off switch are great benefits.
Features: 120 W motor – Two interchangeable blades – Safety lock – Safety release blades – Stainless steel blades – Dishwasher safe – Soft touch rubberised insert – Moderate noise output – Approved by James Martin
Judge Electric Carving Knife with Serrated Universal Blade Review – Number 3
The Judge Electric Carving Knife with Serrated Universal Blade is a basic carving knife capable of carving meat, bread and more. It also includes the following features.
- The knife has a powerful 150 W motor, making it quick and easy to carve food products such as meat.
- The product weighs in 780 grams, making it lightweight and comfortable to use.
- The blades on the knife are detachable, making them easy to clean and store away.
- Sharp, serrated blades are included with the product and they make light work of carving.
- The knife has an ergonomic handle which is easy to hold.
- The machine is quiet to use.
- The carving knife is simple and easy to use and is turned on and off via a power button that can be accessed with the thumb.
The Judge Electric Carving Knife with Serrated Universal Blade is a nifty carving knife which is powerful and simple enough for meat and bread carving. The serrated blades are a great feature which ensures a thorough cut with every use.
Features: 150 W motor – Lightweight – Detachable blades – Serrated blades – Ergonomic handle – Quiet
Pricing: High end
The Tower T19003 Electric Carving Knife wins the top carving knife. Its super-high 180 W motor makes it one of the most powerful carving knives on the market and the additional 3 year warranty ensures it stand out from the crowd.